Progrey ANTARCTICA Round Polarizing filters - Magnetic
NEW! World-class, unique design Progrey ANTARCTICA Schott glass Circular Polarizing filters. Housed in a rigid anodized black metal ring with internal magnets. These round circular polarizer filters are meticulously designed to give very minimal or no color shift. Includes a premium quality, soft fabric bag with velcro flap.
Progrey ANTARCTICA filters feature the new rapid-attach capability so you won't miss your shot when the light is fleeting! Inside the rigid aerospace aluminum ring, magnetized spots allow the Antarctica filters to instantly snap snugly in place when held up to a G-100Z or G-120Z adapter. Even with cold fingers, or wearing gloves, this revolutionary system eliminates fumbling and time waste that is common with threaded filters.
Please view these very short videos to see how easily and quickly these filters can be installed and even stacked: Video1, Video2, Video3
Antarctica circular polarizing filters are high transmission polarizers. This means that they are not as dense as standard polarizers and the polarizing effect is more even - especially important when using wide angle lenses.. Progrey Antarctica filters do not have any threads.
- High-Quality dyed Schott glass of the finest clarity possible
- High transmission
- Minimal or no color shift
- Magnetic ring allows quick attaching to a G-100Z or G-120Z adapter
- Anti-reflection HQ coatings with maximum clarity
- Anti-scratch surface to make cleaning easier and safer
- Available in 2 densities: ND32 (5 stop) and ND1000 (10 stop)
- Special formulation of Schott glass makes these glass filters far less likely to break or shatter when hit or dropped
- Can be easily adjusted from behind the camera - even when wearing gloves!
Please carefully choose your preferred size from the drop-down list. Prices vary depending on size.
Please note: The G-120Z and 120mm items are currently special order. If it isn't listed as in-stock, please contact us and we will be happy to order it for you.