Progrey G-150Z Filter Holder with Adapter- Nikon, Tamron, Zeiss, Sigma, Canon
Introducing the new Progrey G-150Z filter holder! The classic Progrey G-150X filter holder has been upgraded and redesigned to fit a variety of ultra wide angle lenses and threaded lenses. There is no need to remove your lens to install or remove the G-150Z holder!
The G-150Z can be purchased with the included appropriate adapter for your ultra-wide lens (saving you money) on this page, and additional adapters for ultra-wide lenses and adapters for threaded lenses can be purchased as well, making this system the world's most versatile 150mm filter holder! You can also purchase the G-150Z filter holder without adapters.
The G-150Z filter holder comes with 2 pairs of filter clips: a double filter clip (for 2 flat filters) and a triple filter clip (for 3 flat filters). Replacement Triple filter clips * (for 3 flat filters) are also available separately. Filter clips can be exchanged by simply loosening or tightening gnurled knobs with your fingers - no need for extra tools! A durable, lightweight metal lens cap is included. It simply slides into one of the filter rails to protect your valuable lens from blowing sand, dust and water spray.
The Progrey G-150Z, like all other meticulously crafted Progrey filter holders, are worldwide leaders and are designed to minimize or eliminate potential flare when using high density ND filters, such as the Progrey Genesis ND1000X, without the need for custom modifications. The Progrey G-150Z easily and securely attaches to your lens without the need to remove your lens! The G-150Z accepts 6-inch wide (150mm) flat filters.
- Fits many ultra-wide lenses including Nikon 14-24, Zeiss 15mm, Tamron 15-30, Sigma 20mm and Canon TS-E 17mm
- Adapters available to fit threaded lenses: 77mm, 82mm, 95mm and 105mm
- Quickly and securely attaches without removing your lens
- Made of all metal aerospace aluminum
- All metal lens cap included to protect your lens from blowing sand, dust and water spray
- Much lighter weight than the Lee 150mm holder
- Finger-touch lock button - quickly locks/unlocks the holder from the adapter
- Includes a pair of double filter clips and triple filter clips. Replacement G-150Z triple filter clips are available separately
- Filter clips can be exchanged by simply loosening and tightening knobs with your fingers
- Designed to minimize or completely eliminate light leaks especially with ND filters
- Precision clip design uses 3 point pressure - keeps filters secure yet easily adjustable
- Accepts standard (thin) 150mm filters of any brand
Recent reviews from Javier Jimenez, one of Spain's top photographers: http://www.nd1000x.com/2017/02/nuevo-porta-filtros-progrey-g150z-para.htmland
* The use of the triple clips on focal lengths of 15mm and wider, on a full frame sensor, may cause very slight vignetting in the extreme corners. If the use of 3 filters is desired for the Zeiss 15mm lens we recommend a 95mm round filter (such as a polarizer) to screw into the Zeiss threads, in addition to 2 other square or rectangular filters being held by the double clips (included with the G-150Z holder).